- Brighton Fringe Festival Zero2 Expo Birthing a Better Future Art & Science Exhibition 3rd - 6th May Exhibition Venue Friends Meeting House Ship Street Brighton BN1 1AF
- A NEW VISION OF PRINTMAKING Collaboration between Taipei National University of the Arts, University of the Arts London and Complutense University of Madrid accompanied with a Book - Catalog Publication in 3 languages published by Kuandu Museum of Fine Art Taipei, October 2017 Curators: Prof. Chris Wainwright Prof. Chu The-I - Director, Kuandu Museum of Fine Art Touring Exhibition as follows: 1. Exhibition in Kuandu Museum of Fine Art, Taipei 2. Exhibition in University of the Arts London 3. Exhibition in Complutense University of Madrid, Spain This exhibition reflects the modern printmaking, which is influenced by different forms of art, such as digital media, painting and photography
- The River's Energy Hi everyone, I am glad to inform you that I was invited to participate in 'The River's Energy' exhibition in Varna, Bulgaria. Thanks to Gallery TEDI for approaching me to send my artworks from London. All the artists showing work in this exhibit are born in my hometown Silistra, but they live and work somewhere else around the world. The music of my dear friend and high school mate, now a jazz singer living and working in New York - Maya Nova will be played at the Private View on 16th of August 2018. If happened that you are in Bulgaria, I strongly recommend you to attend the exhibition, some of the names are famous Bulgarian artists! The River's Energy 16.08 - 16.09.2018 Gallery TEDI 8 Skailer Street Varna 9000 Bulgaria PV - 6 -8pm on 16th of August 2018 Image Graphic Design by Djochkoun Sami (old friend and one of the participating artists)
- 'Imagination and Concept Intertwined' article about my art and myself at Cardiovascular Diagnosis and Therapy International Journal
- The cover of Cardiovascular Diagnosis and Therapy International Journal I’m very happy to see my artwork ‘Perfect Harmony’ on the cover of Cardiovascular Diagnosis and Therapy International Journal, also the ‘Imagination and concept intertwined’ article about my art and myself published in the April 2018 Issue
- Interview in Interalia Magazine Dear friends, I would like to share with you a very exciting news! I was invited and interviewed for the June Issue of Interallia Magazine, a magazine dedicated to the interactions between arts, sciences and the consciousness. I had the chance to speak and fully express my thoughts on the dedicated topic. I feel grateful for this amazing opportunity and honoured to have been interviewed for a magazine, that has also interviewed some of my most favourite artists such as Bill Viola and James Turrell; and there are articles about the research of the most prominent scientists right now. I can’t really express with words how it really feels to have been approached for this interview! I hope that you can find a little bit of your precious time to read the interview, where you will be able to see what is exactly behind my art and just a bit about what I am working on at the moment. Also, if you have time, read the interviews with the other artists and scientists, they are really very interesting. This is one of my most favourite magazines!
- Embracing the Underdog I am very pleased to announce that I am going to participate in Embracing the Underdog exhibition at Q-Park in Gerrard Street for the Chinese New Year in Chinatown LONDON, the Year of the Dog. I am very happy to show my work with The London Group and Friends - with over 120 artists. The exhibition will be open just for a day, on Sunday 18 February 12 noon - 8pm Q-Park Chinatown, 20 Newport Street, WC2H 7PR Curated by Susan Haire Supported by Geoff Leong Foundation
- Valeriya N-Georg with the Scientists from Medical University Sofia, Bulgaria This photo was taken at the Opening Gala of the Symbiartic SciArt exhibition and the 2nd International Biomedical Congress Sofia in Bulgaria. It is such a wonderful memory that I could not miss the opportunity to share it with you here. These young and enthusiastic medical science researches form the Medical University of Sofia are so wonderful and inspiring people! I am really impressed by them. The new Bulgarian generation is filled with a drive to work and desire to bring innovations. To try, to experiment and to do everything possible to achieve their dreams, to see their ideas materialised. They have made me proud that I am Bulgarian!
- Symbiartic -SciArt exhibition at Sofia Tech Park
- An article about my work in Alma Mater Newspaper in Bulgaria Alma Mater Newspaper in Sophia, Bulgaria just published an article about me and my work. I've just received this photo and PDF file of the article text. If someone wants to read it, please get in touch with me. I'll send to you the PDF file. It is in Bulgarian language. Thanks a lot to the Journalist Nyia Manolova for the interest in my work! Also Thanks a lot to Dr. Albena Jordanova from the Medical department 'Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physiology and Pathophysiology' for the lovely words about my work!
- These Studio Cities I was invited to participate in this exhibition during the Thames-Side's Open Studious, where my studio is located. I would like to say thank you to the curator Alex Hanson for inviting me! It is perfect for me as I am not going to open my studio this weekend and this exhibition will allow me to show some of my work to the visitors while I'll be a visitor myself. I will go around the site to meet the other artists in the largest artist community in London (with over 450 artists studious) where I am located already 4 years and didn't have the chance to see what they are doing. Please come to see the exhibition and also there are many studious to explore, activities and workshops!
- Bell House for Dulwich Festival 2017
- 'EmBodied' SciArt Center exhibition New York
- LE COQ ARTISTES * Q PARK
- CamBrain NeuroArt Competition, University of Cambridge, UK I would like to share with you this photo from the CamBrain NeuroArt Competition that took place last weekend at University of Cambridge. The juries - Nataly Martynyuk, Steve X Cross and myself in front of the work of our winer David Jane, painter, sculptor and printmaker from London, who after an experience of suffering encephalitis which caused a loss of memory and speech, turned to the scans of his brain for inspiration to create lovely prints. I also would like to say that judging wasn't easy job at all. The exhibition was good with lots of interesting work. Although the difficult decision that had to be made, I would like to say that I did enjoy that new experience to me. Thanks a lot to the Cambridge Neuroscience Society for inviting me, the warm welcome and the lovely present at the end! :) Also, Nataly and Steve, my fellow judges :) it was a real pleasure working with both of you! :)
- Iavor Lubomirov - Haloclines
- Solo Show – Corporis Fabrica I am very happy to announce my first ever Solo Show – Corporis Fabrica, curated by Iavor Lubomirov. The exhibition will be held at the Lubomirov / Angus-Hughes Gallery in Hackney and is first from the very special gallery’s programme to support resent graduates within 1 -2 years from the graduation. Private View: Friday 1 July, 6-9pm Exhibition Continues: 2 - 10 July Friday to Sunday 12-6pm, or by appointment
- 'Tomorrow's Child' exhibition at the UK Houses of Parliament
- SFSA Open Studious 2016
- LOOP Spring 2016
- Valeriya N-Georg in Aesthetica Magazine, February-March Issue 2016
- Please Welcome to LOOP 2015 at Bankside Gallery, where I am going to show my latest series of work 'Gardens of the Unconscious'
- My work at the exhibition at Angus-Hughes Gallery, the show is open until 5th September, the address is: 26 Lower Clapton Road, Hackney, E5 0PD
- Article about me and my art in the BG Press
- 'THE NEW UNCONSCIOUS'
- 'Brain and Mental Health' exhibition at UCL
- Interview with Cynthia Pannucci: Finding Digital Common Ground
- SENSORIA - PSYCHOLOGY TODAY
- Short Review at The New York Times
- Article at Camberwell college of Arts website
- Science Inspire Art exhibition: 'The Brain' New York Hall of Science
- Camberwell College of Arts interview with Valeriya N-Georg
- Camberwell Postgraduate Summer Show 2014
Brighton Fringe Festival
Birthing a Better Future
Art & Science Exhibition
3rd - 6th May
Friends Meeting House